Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Getting a new identity...


I love to design business cards.  They say so much about a company or individual.  It is very hard to design them for yourself, but after many trials and errors,  I have landed on the two designs above.  My logo is one that I've been using for a couple of years (the part with the wings only) and it needed...something else.  I have always admired seeing a company advertise the year they began their business, it's a badge of pride.  Considering this, I added the "est. 2007" to my logo, and the tagline, which helps people know what it is I'm selling and who I am.  The back of the cards are much less interesting, but I did add my instagram/facebook/website info that wasn't there before.  I've gotten good feedback so far! 

No comments:

Post a Comment