Sunday, February 20, 2011

Getting out and about....



This is my new FJ Cruiser. I have no words to say how much I love it. It has clearance, 4 wheel drive, and a large dash to store camera goodies while you get your camera situated. It's also got an in-dash storage space, which I use to keep my lense cloth and batteries. I love it not just for the cool storage nooks, but because it can go pretty much anywhere I need it to and that allows me to get more of the shots I want. No more worrying about how deep the snow is or how muddy the roads are, I no longer care. I can't wait for the spring and summer so I can drive all over the place. Oh, that reminds me, it's got a subwoofer and great sound system so I can listend to music as I tooley around. That is my absolute favorite thing to do. Drive, listen to good tunes, and take photographs. That is the trifecta.

No comments:

Post a Comment